Saturday, July 22, 2006

Otherwise Occupied

I'm back, as the proverbial Terminator would say.

I've missed a lot of stuff worth blogging about, Zidane's head butt being a favorite, and the blog ban being a close second. But since I'm up at 7:00 in the morning still drinking last night's booze, now is a good time to revisit my writing skills as any other.

My topic for today relates in a quiet way to my inability so far to achieve what has been my most vocal "ambition in life". Namely, my bike trip around the country. I remember something in the "Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy" that went like: "something almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea...". Well it's something like that. The feeling is still there, but it's diminished... or something like diminished.

I think I'm becoming old.

Some other good things have happened. More on that later, when they are confirmed, and when I tell some other people what they are in for. Seems I'm destined to leave behind commotion and destruction whenever I leave.

I'll have more later, and I intend to keep it going this time :).

Bye folks.

No comments: