Tuesday, April 18, 2006

While the others may shine

Soooo....

The reservation flu has blown over and so has the wardrobe malfunction. I haven't written for some time for want of time... believe it or not.

For those of you who are waiting for something that is refreshing, here's an anecdote that's bound to turn your insides. Okay, too much gore here... just raising your eye brow here.

When I was due to pass out of my BCS, I had a choice. I obviously took the one that included playing basketball everyday, and consequently, there came a time when I was enrolled in the lowly Garware College for my MCS instead of FC.

Now there be no doubts here. All other colleges are inferior to Fergusson. Wadia was too studious, Garware was too TVC, and Modern was toooooo TVC. Only Fergusson was perfect. Besides, only Fergusson had an unofficial team named after a beer. That put it on the map of cool, and since I'd played an active part in making it Lal Toofaan, I obviously decided I had to be in Fergusson.

So when I was eventually involved with the losers (read the Garware folks), I decided that it wasn't for me to attend any classes.

It so happened that I'd come to college that day when the holy University (that upholds the castration of cows) decided to increase the number of seats for MCS.

Needless to say that I secured the last seat for Fergusson College MCS (as had been my BCS dream, I know not why). And now I'm here, trying to learn the difference between WSDL and "Who Said Dat Love?". Or any other rigmarole that you can think of.

So my main aim has been to ascertain that the Government's reservation policies are shown in a good light regardless of what the technical expertise of the people gain by them is. Therefore,
let me declare that I'm:
1. More moronic,
2. More stupid,
3. More bulky,
4. Fatter (just in case you didn't get point 3),
5. Idiotic,
6. Lazy,
7. Wise Assed,
8. Leechy,
9. Blood sucking (just in case you didn't get point 8),
and 10. Beery (I just love beer, it had to figure somewhere).

Bottom line is that, while I'm going to take a sarcastic viewpoint about the whole reservation issue, I might as well make a good job of it.

The IIT/IIM folks were either overpaid, or sucked anyways (anyone heard of those new grapes in town?). Why all the hulabalooo?

4 comments:

Aniket Anikhindi said...

Dude, I am not too sure if you read the comment reply on my post. That's just to notify you that my post was dipping with sarcasm, in a very very different way. As I said, this I wrote FYI..

Moreover, you contradicted yourself by contributing in the discussion (albeit sarcastically) and then saying why the hulabaloo..

nkshirsa said...

what a scenario, commenting on a blog about your comment on your blog in reply to his comment on your blog :D

Aniket Anikhindi said...

does that count as alliteration, what you wrote above?

nkshirsa said...

what happened to your blogging ! ?