Saturday, April 01, 2006

Bad times ahead / Good times ahead

Tum is going off to Delhi for her two month summer internship tomorrow :(. She's going to be visiting every other weekend, but hell, I never want to be in that Oakland place again. Lonely... so lonely :"(.

But, this time is going to be different. In Oakland I was allllllll alone. Except for the couple of times that Manish, Ashwin or Subho took me out. Here I'm the king of the road, and there are plenty of places to go. Rest assured, I won't relapse into that drunken spell this time.

And then there are the cats :).

4 comments:

nkshirsa said...

rum rum rum rum .. shiv shiv shiv shiv .. rum rum rum rum ..

jab hum hain aur rum hain to kya gham hain ..

Sumit said...

Ohh boy, i can predict long nights, Tall glasses, Packed food n full wellagiri happening....

Storm said...

Well, party time has started. I'm in namaskar :-)

Aniket Anikhindi said...

xtbkwptx

and i'm in brahma aangan