Saturday, April 08, 2006

Friday night no beer (and classnames)

I had talked to Tum around 2 hours ago. We were discussing the futility of life in Delhi, and how much we love Pune. And I was feeling extremely sleepy. And this is a FridayNight/SaturdayMorning that I haven't had any liquor because of a trip to Bombay. So I go to bed and sleep off. AND THE BAI RANG THE BELL. She has explicit instructions not to disturb this household on Saturdays. She did. And in my rote, I went to the door and let her in.

Usually when she wakes me up after around 3 hours of sleep I promptly get back into bed and continue snoring away to glory. Today... I just couldn't sleep. The OldManDownstairs kept shouting and the electricity went for a toss, and I kept getting reminded of the fact that I hadn't blogged for a week (and Saurabh (MyBrotherInLaw) told Tum it was so).

So here I am. Bai is gone and I have all the time in the world. Next post contains the real post :D. Sorry to bore you with my horribly mundane life.

No comments: