Friday, January 20, 2006

Attitude Songs

Today, on the way to the gym, I happened on a particuarly bad traffic light, where there was such a line in front of me that I had to wait, and wait, and wait... for eternity. The CD playing in my car at the time was a compilation of antiwar songs that I have. And I got to thinking... It'd be great to have a lot of theme songs. Theme songs, mind you, not mood songs. So a CD containing songs like Burn, Stormbringer, Speedking, Fuel, Whereever I may roam etc. would be a 'speed' CD. What I was thinking about at the time was attitude.

So the first thing I have to do is compile a list:
1. The attitude song - Steve Vai ( no words, but the sounds say "No I won't do it")
2. No rain - Blind Melon (I hear this song saying "Nothings going to bring me down")
3. I shot the sheriff - Eric Clapton (No, I'm innocent)
4. Bad obsession - Guns 'n' Roses (Do I have to say anything?)
5. MI2 theme song - can't remember whodunnit, was it Limp Bizkit?
6. Killing in the name - Rage against the machine (F*** you I won't do what u tell me...)

I need more. Let me know.

No comments: