Sunday, October 30, 2005

Happy days :)

Yay!!! I've got my first laptop :). Its big, but its powerful, lots of RAM, lots of processing power, lots of graphics memory, lots of hard disk space, and a big wide screen :) Bliss... Now I can blog sitting in my bed... And I can sit back and type instead of hunching over the keyboard... Life is good...

Any guy would understand this feeling... at least most guys (and some girls) would... The feeling of having a new gadget in your hands... the chance to set it up just the way you like it... It can be a new TV (setting all the channels, exploring the menus, checking out how loud it can get), a new mp3 player... hell it even extends to software for me... I love finding out all the things that the software I install can do for me... I've spent the whole day today just configuring my laptop... the wireless setup to the wallpaper :D... and now its all working fine, I can roam around the house and listen to the radio on yahoo! music... yahoo!!!

I even went all around this rented house I'm living in and made a video using my webcam so that I could send it out (and get to use Windows Movie Maker properly for the first time).

Hey this is a weird feeling... I have nothing gothic to talk about... as I'm wont to do at this time of the night... I'm loving it..

No comments: