Thursday, December 15, 2005

I'm coming home

I'm more than halfway home now. Just finished an excruciating 20 hours on a plane. I'm tired and sleepy and dirty, but I'm going home :).

Never again are the words. Two and a half months are too long to spend away from ones wife.

Isn't technology amazing? I'm sitting in a bar at Singapore Airport. Its called Harry's Bar, and its the only smoking bar around. I opened my laptop, and searched for a wireless hub to connect to. There is one that is provided by the airport itself. I connect and try to load my home page, and instead another page loads up that facilitates payment for its services. So for around USD 5.00 I get an hour of internet time. So here I am, making a blog entry because I have a six hour stopover.

A nice bacardi+pineapple juice is making its way into my bloodstream, making me feel fresher and sleepier at the same time. Can't get over the tiredness. Can't wait to get home and meet my wife and cats and friends. Can't wait to drive again... seems like I've said all this in some other blog entry earlier :).

Okay looks like I've got nothing more to say. I'll spend some time watching some google videos while my hour runs out. G'night folks.

1 comment:

Aniket Anikhindi said...

Aw maan.. Get here fast.. Booze is waiting, movies are waiting and lotsa fun is on the cards. Tis yer budday comin' up too.. Are you here already?

Aniket