Saturday, March 25, 2006

The love song for my ex

I'd just written a 1500 word essay about why I quit my last company, but realized that it was in bad taste. It smacked of the venom I had inside me, and was inappropriate.

So instead, I'm going to be happy about things.

I'm happy about having made great friends in the team.

I'm happy about having developed a great GUI.

I'm happy about having gotten a start that no one can take away from me.

I'm happy about having amazing mentors (Plural)

I'm happy that I got to work with such talented people.

I'm happy that I learnt shit that I'd never have learnt anywhere else.

I'm happy that Manish stayed around as long as he did.

I'm happy that someone taught me my value and put me in my place.

I'm happy that there were other people who learnt from me.

I'm happy about having left a hole that no one can fill.

VEA, no one else has ever taught me such humility.

I love you.

3 comments:

Aniket Anikhindi said...

(qixaixw - this reminds me of AIX aQcNgX)

aye aye!

Can relate to all you said Master..

Kaj said...

wow. i just stumbled across this while reading thru some random blogs. but hey!! totally get ya! I'm leaving this crazy mad agency.. good times, bad times, totally fed up times... can i link this post into my blog? i think it'd fit right in.. =)

Storm said...

Oh sure, go right ahead :).