Monday, March 27, 2006

New mobile phone

I went ballistic yesterday. In a good way. I spent a pot of money on getting myself a new mobile phone.












Yes, that's the new Nokia 6270. What does it have? Well, here's a list:
2 MP camera,
EGPRS
265K color display
9MB+512MB memory
MP3 player
FM Radio
A browser that works
and a host of other things that you'd find in other phones (and some more that you won't but I don't care about).

Anyways I was/am very excited about the phone. It's the phone I always wanted. Infact, today when I was in office, I made only one outgoing call. I usually make as many calls as I have smoking breaks. Today I spent all my breaks playing golf on the phone. And guess what? I ran out the battery.

And while I was looking forward to a quiet night of playing more golf while my phone was charging, when I reached home, I come to darkness. Yes. The MSEB played spoilsport and decreed that there shall be no electricity at my place today. So here I am... blogging away to glory, on the only battery powered thing in my house (other than my shaver, and I still haven't shaven, by the way).

So moral of the story? When you buy a nice phone, buy an inverter (or atleast a second battery) :).

1 comment:

Aniket Anikhindi said...

vkdqzq

you bastard yet again..