Saturday, November 12, 2005

Beer can taste different.

So, I'm just about to start my best weekend in the USA. Its been good ever since I arrived in Mountain View. First of all, I had my first third beer in somebody else's company, in like one and a half months. Then Manish arrived and took us to this excellent brewery in Fremont, and seriously the beer was nice. We ordered a pitcher of Pirhana. Subho was more conservative in his taste, and consequently didn't really like it. So I had most of the beer to myself.

Now the night begins. We have plenty of bitching and backbiting to do ;) (yes we men do it too, esp when concerned with our work life :) ).

Will update later... Btw, I still have to update abt the stalker... coming soon.

P.S. The night is still young. I shall continue later.

No comments: