Friday, November 25, 2005

Photos of the things I see walking to and from office.

I did promise you the photos :). I did remember most of the places I listed, but not all the phots came out that well.

The gold teeth place. Notice those posters? Downright ugly. And it is "the best grill" as well :). Was closed, thus the interrupting gate.







The music shop. The drumset was there, but the guitars hadn't been put up yet. Didn't remember to photograph the rest of it on my way back.






The 14 year old girl has been replaced. Maybe other people didn't take newspaper from her either :). Anyways this guy was there and it took me 3 tries to get his shot. He kept turning around just when I clicked.
P.S. I was trying out Picasa. Good stuff.





The green building after taking the right turn. My camera settings were all wrong I think.













Starbuck, french cafe style. Maybe I was running late, because usually there are a couple of more umbrellas.









24 hour gym?









The produce place. All those single storeyed buildings sell fresh fruits and veggies at wholesale rates.








See I told you that cop car was there everyday.









The glass lane. Inset shows broken glass.

No comments: