Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Dream PC

There was a time, far back in the past, when Nikhil and I used to dream about the kind of PCs we'd like to have if we had unlimited resources. Our idea was to get rich, and then go shopping for parts and assemble the most fundoo PC we could then think of. This was in 1998 (I think). The PC in my house in Oakland beats everything other than the HDTV we wanted instead of a monitor :).

Time has come to dream up of a new dream PC. Check out Rahul Sood's blog and VooDoo PC's official website. Drool :).

Nikhil are you listening?

1 comment:

Nikhil Khade said...

Yeah man...of course I remember about those days when we planned our dream system. It was so cool!

I dont know when but somewhere down the road (probably after started working) I lost interest in it altogether. Recently my bro bought a pretty decent system - a AMD Athlon 64 4200+, ASUS A8NSLI Motherboard, 2GB RAM, 2 Western Digital SATA2 (300mbps) HDD's, a Seagate 73GB SCSI HDD, a Matrox 300GB External Firewire HDD, a nVidia 7800 GTX Graphics Card, a TV Tuner with DVR, Creative Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro Sound Card with Creative 5.1 Speakers, DVD Writer, CD Writer and 2 Dell 24" LCD Monitors. You have to admit that it IS kind of a dream system but when I saw it and used it all I could say was..."good". Good?!?

Dont know mate but if I had this system 6 years back when we used to talk about our dream system...I would have fallen in LOVE with it! :D

Am I getting old? :)